- 11.6" FHD (1920 x1080) 1000 nits Touchscreen Display, (Sunlight Readable - optional with Durabook Standard and Field models)
- Intel® Core™ i5-10210Y Processor 1.0 GHz up to 4.0 GHz
- Windows 10 Professional
- 8GB, 128GB SSD
- Bridge Battery (optional with Durabook U11 Standard and Field models)
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dedicated GPS, 4G LTE, RF Pass Through Antenna (optional with Durabook U11 Field - U1D1A1DEABXX)
- 2MP Front Camera, (8MP Rear Camera - optional with Durabook U11 Standard and Field models)
- USB3.1 + USB3.1, IP65
- 3-Year Durabook Accidental (3D) Warranty Coverage *(without Smartcard)
SUPERB PERFORMANCE BUILT IN
Running on Intel® 10th Generation CPUs and featuring a unique fanless design, the U11I provides the perfect blend of functionality, performance and reliability. Plus, the high-speed data transmission capability of Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 and Bluetooth® V5.0 means smooth, congestion-free data processing at all times. For field operatives everywhere, the next generation of rugged mobile solutions has arrived.
The U11I features an SSD that’s quick and easy to remove – without having to open any covers – saving you time and effort.
The easy removable SSD is available with SATA interface or with PCIe as a second option.
DETAIL AT A GLANCE
The U11I sports an 11.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) LCD featuring Durabook’s proprietary DynaVue® sunlight readable technology for exceptional viewing of detail even in direct sunlight. DynaVue® also features 1,000-nit brightness for enhanced viewing clarity. The 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel has four Touch Modes (Glove, Stylus, Water, Finger), optimizing use of the device for both indoor and outdoor applications.
LONG-LIFE, HOT-SWAP BATTERY
The U11I is compact yet delivers power and functionality without sacrifice. Equipped with its high-capacity battery you can take advantage of non-stop operation up to 24 hours with a single battery, making the U11I the market leader on power supply.
Its hot-swappable battery enables workers in the field to operate without interruption when charging isn’t possible.
ROCK-SOLID AND QUIET
The U11I is especially resilient to accidental drops thanks to the enhanced protection of rubber frame protectors on all sides. This tablet is MIL-STD-810G certified, ANSI 12.12.01 C1D2 certified, and IP65 rated, assuring shock, 6-foot drop and vibration protection, as well as the ability to withstand use in a wide range of temperatures. What’s more, the unique, fanless design with 0 dBA means the U11I operates dependably and quietly.
ENDLESS EXPANSION OPTIONS
U11I can easily be expanded to add functionality or another layer of security via RFID reader, ExpressCard54, or PCMCIA Type II. The U11I comes optional with an embedded smart card reader and is the only rugged tablet available today with the option of adding a second smart card reader via built in expansion module, which is useful for remote workers or those collecting and transferring sensitive data and information.
|MIL-STD-810H Certified||6′ drop 26 faces, drop, shock,vibration, altitude, freeze/thaw, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity, salt fog)|
|Water and Dust Resistant||IP65|
|Hazardous Environment||ANSI C1D2 12.12.01|
|Display||11.6” FHD (1920 × 1080)
Optional 1000 nits DynaVue® sunlight readable display with capacitive multi-touch screen or with digitizer
User selectable touch mode for Finger/Water, Glove,or Stylus programmable function
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro|
|Processors||Intel® Core™ i7-10510Y vPro™ (10th Gen) 1.2GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.5GHz, 8MB cache
Intel® Core™ i5-10310Y vPro™ (10th Gen) 1.1GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.1GHz, 6MB cache
Intel® Core™ i5-10210Y (10th Gen) 1.0GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.0GHz, 6MB cache
|Memory||8GB up to 16GB (1866MHz DDR3)|
|Storage||128GB NVME PCIE SSD
Optional 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIE SSD
Optional OPAL 2.0 SSD
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Camera||Front: Integrated 2MP Webcam
Rear: Optional 8MP auto-focus with flash
Intel® High Definition Audio Compliant
Integrated speaker x 2
|Expansion Slots||Optional PCMCIA Type II or ExpressCard 54 or HF/LF RFID or 2nd smart card reader3|
|Keyboard & Pointing Device||5 buttons (2 user-definable keys)|
|Wireless & Communications||Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
Optional dedicated GPS module (UBLOX-NEO-M8N)
Optional 4G LTE multi-carrier mobile broadband
Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN, and WLAN
|Security||Intel® vPro™ Technology (per CPU options)
NIST BIOS compliant
Easy removable SSD7
Optional smart card reader x 1 or x 22,3
Optional Night vision mode1
Optional fingerprint scanner
Optional HF/LF RFID reader2,3
|Power||AC adapter : 100-240V, 50Hz-60Hz, 65W
Main battery Li-Ion, 7.6V, 4800mAh, 13.5 hours5
Optional long life battery Li-Ion, 7.6V, 9600mAh, 24 hours5
Optional bridge battery : 5 minutes swap time6
|Dimension & Weight||317 mm (L) x 215 mm (W) x 24 mm (H)
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty standard|
- Night vision mode is available only for sunlight readable display.
- Contact your sales representative for feature availability.
- PCMCIA Type II, ExpressCard 54, RFID and 2nd smart card reader are mutually exclusive options.
- 2nd USB 3.2 type A port, RS232 or 1D/2D barcode reader are mutually exclusive options. USB 2.0 or USB 3.2 Gen1 type C are also available as project-based features.
- Tested using the MobileMark 2014 battery life benchmark. Results may vary under different situations including hardware configuration, software, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors.
- The system will stay operating within 300 seconds when user swaps the battery.
- Not compatible with previous model.