iKey®’s new FZ-G1 attachable Jumpseat keyboard IK-PAN-FZG1-NB-V5 is the first product on the market designed for the Panasonic FZ-G1 tablet to snap into it, providing screen protection and a fully rugged, secure on-the-go keyboard. Improved latching mechanism.
The iKey Jumpseat is sealed and is resistant to the dirt, dust, and spills that can ruin most keyboards. This model does not feature backlighting or USB ports.
- SHOCK: 3 X 11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
- VIBRATION: POWER SPECTRAL DENSITY: .04g/HZ FREQUENCY RANGE: 20Hz-2Khz DURATION OF TEST PER AXIS: 3 hours
- KEY SWITCH: MATERIAL: Industrial Silicone Rubber LIFE: Greater Than 10 Million Cycles TRAVEL: 0.055in ACTUATION FORCE: 7.03 oz +/- 1.06 oz (200g +/-30g) FEEDBACK: Tactile with Mechanical Snap
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: STORAGE: -40F to +185F (-40C to 85C) OPERATING: 14F to +122F (-10C to 50C)
- TEMPERATURE SHOCK: -40F to 185F (-40C to +85C) Within 15 Seconds, 2 Hour Dwells
- POWER: USB: 35mA@5V (from CPU port)
- WEIGHT: 2.1 lbs +/- 0.10 lbs (0.95kg +/- 0.05kg)
- DIMENSIONS: 10.94" x 9.58" x 1.69" (277.9mm x 243.3mm x 42.9mm)
- MODEL: IK-PAN-FZG1-NB-V5
About the item:
* Keyboard only, tablet not included.
- Parts/Accessories by Model:
- d. FZ-G1
- Parts/Accessories by Type:
- *Keyboard Dock